It is no secret that trying to find the best possible food options is extremely important and at the forefront many people’s minds when they are dining out or ordering food. For some, Chinese food is a staple of their diets. Here are some ideas that you can use to order Chinese Takeout in Los Angeles and still stay healthy.
1. Get Steamed. Order all of your veggies steamed instead of stir-fried, as this dramatically cuts down on the fat content of the meal. If you are ordering dumplings, order these steamed also and request they do not add sugary sauces to them.
2. Don’t Forget The Soup. Soup is a great way to satiate your hunger with very little caloric content. Not only is it delicious, but many conventional Chinese soups are filled with ginger, which possesses a wide range of health benefits.
3. Go Heavy On The Veggies. As long as they are steamed, you can eat virtually all of the veggies. Vegetables traditionally used in Chinese Takeout in Los Angeles are among some of the healthiest in the world, including mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, and cabbage.
4. Skip The Sauces. Sauces that are used on Chinese food are typically high in sugar or fat content. This presents an obvious dilemma if you are trying to lose or maintain weight or engaged in an exercise program that requires you to restrict your daily caloric intake. If sauces must be used, opt for something spicy.
5. Portion Control. When eating Chinese take-out, you should aim for no more than a fist-sized serving of steamed rice (order brown rice if available as the fiber content will also help to make you feel fuller longer). Chicken or tofu are excellent protein sources when combined with heaping servings of vegetables.
If you are looking for the best healthy Chinese Takeout in Los Angeles, discover more info here and try Feast From The East. They offer traditional and fusion Chinese food and are known for their Chinese chicken salad. They offer convenient online ordering and are open seven days a week to serve you the best in quick-service Chinese cuisine.
Be the first to like.