A good tire shop in San Antonio can take care of your automotive tire needs, but what about commercial trucks and other tire services? If you choose a full-service shop, you’ll enjoy the benefits of many special services. Here are some of the things they can do for you.
Truck Retread Tires
If you drive a commercial truck or you own a fleet of trucks, tires are some of your most frequent expenses. In fact, many large truck tires can be retreaded, and you can save a lot of money when you buy quality retreads. Not all retreads are the same, and a full-service tire shop in San Antonio can give you retread service from Michelin Retread Technologies.
Here is how the process works:
* The sidewalls are carefully inspected.
* Steel belts are inspected with an x-ray machine.
* Computer controlled buffing gets the tire surface ready for retreading.
* Casing is examined with a laser machine
* Needed repairs are made.
* Extruded bonding layer is applied.
* Tires are double enveloped before retreading.
* Special pre-cure and curing process
* Finished retreads are inspected by hand.
Do you have an excavator or machinery that uses rubber tracks? You can depend on your full-service tire shop in San Antonio to take care of your needs. They can also help you with paver and construction tracks.
Service When You Need It
Some tire shops open at 7 am and close at 5 pm, and if you have problems with your commercial vehicles after hours, you are out of luck. However, full-service shops never sleep, and they provide emergency services around the clock. In fact, they can come to your vehicle with roadside assistance, if you are in their service area. It only takes a phone call to get the help you need.
Be the first to like.