When you choose dental implants in Elk Grove Village, you are choosing a restorative dentistry procedure that has become hugely popular among professionals and patients alike. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy from dental implants:
* Long-lasting: Dental implants last more than 20 years, with proper care and maintenance. Other procedures, such as crowns, last only for 10 or 12 years. So you are getting more bang for your buck here.
* Cost-effective: These are extremely cost effective when you factor in their lifespan. Most insurance companies cover at least some of their costs, making it even more cost efficient for you.
* Looks real: Dental implants look and feel like real teeth. No one will be able to tell it’s an implant, even up close. Unlike false teeth, you don’t have to take them out every night. They are permanent fixtures.
* You can enjoy all kinds of food: Crunchy foods like corn-on-the-cob, nuts and other foods are no problem when you have implants. You can enjoy a variety of food and not have to worry about breaking your implants, or having sore gums.
* Quick and easy: The procedure itself is relatively simple compared to other methods. Your dentist will explain the entire process before he begins so that you’re comfortable and know what to expect.
* Improved self-esteem: When you can smile with confidence, you will enjoy an improved self-esteem and you will feel confident meeting new people. Whether you’re at work, school, on a date or at a party, you won’t be afraid to show off your pearly whites. That will make you more approachable and likeable to others.
* Improved speech: Depending on where your broken or missing tooth was, an implant can help improve your speech, making you sound more confident and intelligent.
Dental implants in Elk Grove Village are a viable option when you have missing, cracked or broken teeth. Contact Dr. Brian Homann, DDS at www.elkgrovevillageildentist.com for more details. Follow us on our Google+ page.
2 people like this post.