Nothing says “Home Sweet Home” quite as a title insurance policy does. When you pay for the protection, you and your family can find solace in knowing that you cannot be held liable for a defect in the chain of title.
Why You Need to Protect Your Real Estate
When you take out home title insurance in Blissfield, MI, you instantly protect your real estate from certain hidden yet common risks. These risks may lead to a loss of your property as a result of the following:
* A false representation of ownership
* Deeds, wills, or releases that have been forged
* Missing or undisclosed heirs
* Errors in recording the legal paperwork
* Instruments that have been executed under an expired power of attorney
* A deed executed by a person of an unsound mind
* A deed generated by minors
* A deed executed by someone who says that he or she is single but is actually married
* Liens on the property for certain taxes
* Fraudulent activities
Secure Your Home Ownership
As you can see, the purchase of home title insurance is not only important to your financial well-being but it also enables you to transact business with additional peace of mind. You only need to make a one-time remittance for protection that secures your ownership.
Avoid Any Legal Battles
If you do not buy home title insurance protection, you leave yourself legally and financially vulnerable. For example, imagine the following scenario: Someone knocks at your door and claims to be the rightful and legal owner of your property. Without home title insurance protection, you would need to hire an attorney to prove that the title was clear.
Who to Call
Is that what you really want to happen? To learn more about how an owner’s title insurance policy can keep you safe, contact an insurance provider such as the Prestige Title Insurance Agency in Adrian, MI. Contact a representative at the company by calling 517-264-6040 today. You can connect with them on Facebook for more information!
Be the first to like.