Wedding invitations are one of the most important elements for any big fat Indian wedding. Couples these days don’t design wedding cards which have Gods and names on them. Rather they prefer attractive designs for their Indian wedding invitation card. To make a wedding invitation card look beautiful here is the list of things that couples should do.
- Start the designing process soon: A couple should start designing their cards at least six months before the wedding. This will ensure that changes can be made in the invitation if anything goes wrong.
- Order a sample: Couples should order samples before confirming the cards. It is because it will help them ensure that the design is good enough and the printing and paper is also quality.
- Add address tags: Address tags are the ones that are being put on top of an invitation that mentions the address of the people. It looks shabby if the address is written on a sticker or cellophane. Address tags look nice, and they just have to be printed out.
- Gather the addresses before the cards arrive: The process of gathering the addresses that are to be put on the invitations and where the invitations have to be distributed, should be done in advance. This will save the couple from wasting time in finding out the addresses and then distributing them. If such things are left to do until the end, they can create a hotchpotch.
- Don’t spend too much on invites: Invitations are one element in which a lot of money can be saved. There are two ways in which couples can sort the Indian wedding invitation card in a cheaper way. Either they go digital and print the cards, or they pick designs that are not very extravagant. Simple cards are cheaper, and they are very classy too.
- Don’t use too many colors: Couples should not use too many colors on their wedding cards. It makes the card look tacky and too bright. Couples should stick to a more subtle and simple thing.
These points should be kept in mind while a couple designs their wedding cards. A wedding card should be pleasing to the eyes, as this is the first thing that makes an impression of the wedding. An affordable, simple and classy wedding card is the best option.
1 person likes this post.